Thursday, May 1, 2014

Take 2 Thursday: Paper Smooches Bold Buzzwords


Hello there,

Welcome back to another installment of Take 2 Thursday.  This week, Lindsay and I are playing with Paper Smooches Bold Buzzwords.

Check it...


So I got a bit sassy with the colors this week.  First I cut my card front from a piece of blue cardstock and I adhered some strips of orange, yellow and pink cardstock at an angle.  I stamped "celebrate" from Bold Buzzwords in black ink.   Then I stamps the stars- also- found in the bold buzzwords set onto some circles that I had die-cut from orange, yellow, and pink cardstock. 


To give the project a little extra shine, I added a strip of gold foil tape.  I love me some shiny objects!! The completed card front was then adhered to a pink card base.  

Here's a look at Bold Buzzwords:  


I love the large sentiments in this set- they really pack a punch!  The hearts and stars are just great basics and so versatile! 

Hop over to Lindsay's blog today to see what she's cooked up using this set.  Knowing my talented friend, it will be awesome!  

Thanks for stopping by! 
Katie



2 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE these colors Katie! Wowza, what a great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fun! I love this feature that you and Lindsay have going on!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts mean so much to me. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you stopped by!