Friday, May 30, 2014

Hipster Father's Day Card {AE Challenge}

Hola friends and Happy Friday!

I am back today with another Avery Elle I {heart} U Challenge.  June is drawing near, so this challenge is for the boys... or men in your life.

I am not sure why, but masculine cards cards are a real challenge for me, so after a LOT of thought and a few false starts, here's my card:


I used some of the accessories from Hipster-Potamus and What's Up? to create the hipster man.  The martini and olive are from We Go Together.  I colored in the olive and the hat band with a Copic Marker.  


Lastly, I stamped the sentiment from Handwritten Notes before trimming the card panel and adhering it to a dark green card base. 



Be sure to stop by the AEI{heart}U blog for even more inspiration from the design team and to link up your take on this week's challenge.  I can't wait to see what you create!  

Thanks for stopping by!
Katie

5 comments:

Your thoughts mean so much to me. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you stopped by!