Friday, May 16, 2014

AE Challenge: Botanical Note Card

Hi there!

Happy Friday!  It's time for another Avery Elle I {heart} U challenge!  It's finally spring around these parts, so our challenge is to make cards that feature botanicals.


Here's my card: 


On a piece of white card stock, first I stamped the small bottle from Bottle It Up in navy ink and added the raindrops from Weather It in lighter blue ink.  I masked the bottle and stamped the woodgrain pattern from Woodgrain and More to serve as a table top.    While the bottle was masked, I added a couple of the small succulents from the Bottle It Up set poking out of the top of the bottle. 


Lastly, I stamped the sentiment (also from Bottle It Up) in navy ink and rounded the bottom corners.  

Be sure to stop by the AEI{heart}U blog for even more inspiration from the design team and to link up your take on this week's challenge.  I can't wait to see what you create!  

Thanks for stopping by!
Katie






2 comments:

Your thoughts mean so much to me. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you stopped by!