Thursday, May 29, 2014

Take 2 Thursday: Studio Calico Camelot Card Kit


Hello friends, 

Lindsay and I are back for another installment of Take 2 Thursday.  This week we are playing with the Camelot Card Kit from Studio Calico. 


I LOVE this kit and came up with two card projects to share with you today.  First up is a simple Happy Birthday card: 


For this card, I stamped the striped candle image repeatedly across a panel of white cardstock.  I added the flames with yellow ink and stamped the sentiment in black ink.


I rounded the corners and adhered the completed panel to card base that I created from a piece of Citrus Slice card stock.  

Next up is a one layer card that would be perfect for a spring or summer wedding. 


I made a card base from a piece of cream card stock and rounded the bottom corners.  I started by stamping the cake stand with some Gold Delecata ink and next I stamped the sentiment in black ink.  I added a couple layers of cake and clustered the flowers as a cake topper. 


A few cream colored sequins are a finishing accent.

Well that is all for me today, be sure to stop by Lindsay's blog to see the gorgeous card she created with this kit.  

Thanks for stopping by!
Katie 



4 comments:

  1. I love both of these cards, Katie! They are so fun and both utilize the set in unique ways!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great. I just love that group of candles though, the way they are stamped is so whimsical.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both cards are so sweet! What a great kit! Thanks for sharing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some serious sweetness, going on here! Love them both!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts mean so much to me. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you stopped by!