Thursday, May 15, 2014

Take 2 Thursday: Studio Calico Get Well Card



Hello friends, 

I can't believe that it's already Thursday!  Where has this week gone?  My friend Lindsay and I are back today for another Take 2 Thursday.  This week, we are using the stamp set from Studio Calico's March 2014 kit- Office Hours and here's my take: 


I never seem to have enough Get Well cards in my stash and unfortunately, need for Get Well wishes often arise without warning, so I need to do a better job of keeping them on hand.  This card is a step in that direction. 




I stamped and masked the clouds and added colorful raindrops, plus signs and umbrellas.  I stamped  the sentiment at the very bottom of the panel with gray ink.   I adhered the stamped panel to a piece of adhesive backed cord that I had attached to a Fine Linen card base.  I added a heart-shape wood veneer that acts as a push pin. 

Well that's all for me today, be sure to stop by Lindsay's blog to see her take with this kit.  

Thanks for stopping by!
Katie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts mean so much to me. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you stopped by!