Thursday, February 25, 2016

Avery Elle Spring Release Blog Hop!

Hello friends!

It's time for Avery Elle's spring release, and I have a card to share with you today using the Pure Magic stamp set and coordinating dies.


I spattered a panel of white card stock with yellow ink and die it with the Pierced Banner Layers Elle-ments dies.  I stamped the sentiment onto one of the small banners included in the die set.  Next I stamped bunny and stars with Avery Elle's New Moon die ink and colored them in with Copic markers. I die cut the images using the coordinating dies and adhered them to the panel.  Finally I adhered the completed panel to an A2 notecard from the Midnight Collection

To celebrate our Spring 2016 Release Blog Hop, Avery Elle is giving away a $25 Gift Certificate to one random winner.  To enter to win just comment on this post.  There is no purchase necessary and you must be 18 years of age or older to enter.  This giveaway is void where prohibited.  You can also do options 2, 3, 4, 5 or all 6 of the following to increase your chances of winning. You have until midnight Sunday, February 28th to enter.  The winner will be announced on the Avery Elle Blog on Monday, February 29th .  All products are available for purchase in the Avery Elle store right now.

To enter to win you can do 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 or all 6 of the following to increase your chances:
  1. Comment on any of the design team's posts and/or on the Avery Elle Blog
  2. Follow us on Twitter and tweet the contest (we are @averyellestamps )
  3. Follow us on Facebook (we are www.facebook.com/AveryElle ) and share us with your friends - make sure they tell us you sent them.
  4. Follow us on Pinterest
  5. Become a blog follower through email (comment on the Avery Elle blog if you already follow us)
  6. Join our Flickr group (comment on the Avery Elle blog if you already belong)
Here's a list of the Design Team members participating in today's hop. 



Good luck and happy hopping!

Katie

80 comments:

  1. Absolute cuteness, Katie. Thank you for inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling card. That bunny is adorable and I love this sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! This is sooooooo CUTE! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a super cute card! Love what you've done with this sweet image.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I love it! So clean and simple but awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a cute card. love your yellow splatters.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this little magical rabbit! Great colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely card, great colouring of the black

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really sweet, and yet again another cute image for a biy! You guys are rockin it this release!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really sweet, and yet again another cute image for a biy! You guys are rockin it this release!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So fun! Great dimension on the hat!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The bunny is awesome
    and your card is so cute!
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  13. The bunny is awesome
    and your card is so cute!
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  14. Really cute card! That bunny is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is such a fun card! The rabbit in the hat is too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Super cute card and so trendy!! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love how this little bunny is a magical bunny
    Who lives in a top hat. Great coloring

    ReplyDelete
  18. So cute with this magical bunny!

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a terrific layout for your sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  20. How cute!! The clean & simple look of this card really packs a punch. Love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh my!!! This is totally adorable!!! I love every single detail!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. This card is so sweet! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a cute card, beautiful coloring!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. abracadabra - I have a bunny in my hat.
    Darling card.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Simply stunning, love the hat and rabbit, great coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Katie, your sentiment pretty much says it all: YOU have created magic with this set! In awe of your colouring and adore that you've let the bunny-out-a-hat be the star of the stage! Thank you!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  27. Darling card, Katie! I love the crispness of the b&w with just a pop of pink! Sweet stamps! Can't wait to order!

    ReplyDelete
  28. This bunny makes me smile! This is one of my favourite sets in this release! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  29. I am loving the black and white with the little pops of color! The bunny is super cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Super cute card. The splotches are the perfect finishing touch!

    ReplyDelete
  31. This is a fun little set!! What a cute card you made with it too!

    ReplyDelete
  32. This is my favorite stamp! Gorgeous coloring

    ReplyDelete
  33. So cute! I struggle coloring items which are black/white. You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Great card! Love the white and black colors!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Adorable! This is one of my favorite stamps -well, I love them all!- it remainds me of a card I made for my hubby back in the day where I was not into stamping and I think that design might make a revamped comeback ;) Thanks for the inspiration,
    Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Who doesn't love magic? Cute design!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Being a real magic lover this card is right up my alley.

    ReplyDelete
  38. What a fun stamp and card--such a cute bunny!

    ReplyDelete
  39. What a great card. Love the little rabbit and the fun little splashes of yellow. Great design.

    ReplyDelete
  40. What a fun magic card...the splatter and black base look great!

    ReplyDelete
  41. Love the magician's hat and rabbit!

    ReplyDelete
  42. Darling card! Love the rabbit in the hat!

    ReplyDelete
  43. Love this CAS card design with that little stitched banner!

    ReplyDelete
  44. Awwww love this bunny and your card!

    ReplyDelete
  45. So cute! Love this CAS card, the splatter is perfect to soften the panel too!

    ReplyDelete
  46. I already follow the AE blog via email.

    ReplyDelete
  47. I already joined the AE Flickr group.

    ReplyDelete
  48. A "magical" card :D :D Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  49. SQUEAL!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE your Card!! Such an AWESOME Design!! LOVING the New Release!! THANKS SO MUCH for sharing and have a FABULOUS RELEASE WEEK!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  50. Great card! Super cute. I'm loving this release!

    ReplyDelete
  51. Great card! Super cute. I'm loving this release!

    ReplyDelete
  52. What an adorable stamp set. And what a super sweet card.

    ReplyDelete
  53. Clean and simple. So very effective.

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts mean so much to me. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you stopped by!