Friday, May 2, 2014

AE Challenge: Mother's Day

Hello friends,

I am back again today with a card I created for this week's  AEI♥U Challenge, and this time, we are making cards for mom. 

Here is what I came up with: 


I recently acquired a few Distress Markers and I used those to create a soft watercolor background.  Next I stamped one of the beautiful scripty sentiments and pen from Write It with navy ink.  I added a couple ink splotches from Brushed and adhered the stamped panel to a yellow card stock base.    

Well, that is all for me today, be sure to stop by the AEI♥U Challenge blog to check out even more amazing inspiration from the Design Team and to link up your take on this challenge.  I can't wait to see what you create!  


Thanks for stopping by!!Katie


1 comment:

Your thoughts mean so much to me. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you stopped by!