Sunday, December 11, 2011

Stitches and Swirls

Hello-

Just popping in with another little card to share.  This card features one of Papertrey Ink's newer sets, Stitches and Swirls and the Linen Closet collection from Die Cuts With A View. 


Sorry the lighting is not the best.  

On a rustic cream panel, I stamped the largest image from S & S with sand-colored ink.  I am in love with this set!  It is truly one of those amazing sets that doesn't take a lot of effort to make some amazing impact and I am all about impact without effort!  :o)

I added pearls to the centers of some of the flowers for a little dimension. The border punch is Martha Stewart and the gingham ribbon is from Stampin' Up. I adhered all the finished pieced to a card base that I covered with a tiny floral print from the Linen Closet stack.  The sentiment is from PTI's Mega Mixed Messages set.  You could really swap out any sentiment, but for some reason with all the homespun prints and gingham, it just felt like a Mother's Day card to me.   

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a great Sunday! 

Katie

3 comments:

  1. What a wonderful card. I just love this set, although I've only played with it once, so far. I love how you have put pearls in the centers of the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super pretty Katie! I love that big stitched image, so fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts mean so much to me. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you stopped by!