Saturday, December 10, 2011

Love is in the Cards

Hi friends-

Just popping in with a quick post today to share a couple Love cards I created for a recent call that were not picked up for publication.


This first card was created with October Afternoon's Sidewalks collection and a stamp from American Art Stamps called Couple in Love.  I paper pieced the umbrella and colored in the rest of the image with Copics. The Love sentiment is from Papertrey Ink's Tiny Tags stamp set.


This "sweet" card features stickers from Martha Stewart.  I punched a small scallop border and treated it as a shelf.  The paper is from the Sidewalks collection (October Afternoon). The sentiment is from Skipping Stones Birthday Donuts set.

Hope you are having a great weekend!  Thanks for stopping by!

Katie

3 comments:

  1. I don't know why these cards were not picked up. They are both wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katie, these are so stinkin' cute! Love the paper piecing on the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness girl, these are so ca-ute! I love those jars, adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts mean so much to me. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you stopped by!