Monday, December 12, 2011

Waltzingmouse Stamps Tag Challenge

Hello friends-

I wanted to share a little Christmas Tag that I created for the Tag Challenge that Claire is running over at Waltzingmouse Stamps.


The tag was created from Spellbinder's Label 4- the largest one.  I used Oven Fresh Gingerbread Joy and Nordic Winter to create the tag in shades of light pink, rhubarb, green and ginger. I topped the tag with a bit of twine, button and ribbon from the stash.

I must confess, I am not much of a tag maker, but I had so much fun creating this little guy, that I may have to make some more!  Stay tuned!

I hope your week is off to a great start! Thanks for stopping by!

Katie

4 comments:

  1. Totally ADORABLE! Love the colors and that cute little gingerbread man!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super cute. I love your little gingerbread guy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really love your combination of the nordic and gingerbread stamp sets. Can't believe your not a tag maker Katie ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my SWEETNESS! This tag may cause a cavity because it is THAT sweet, Katie! I just love how you incoporated the gingerbread men into the Nordic pattern!!!! Looks like they came with the set. It's sooo charming!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts mean so much to me. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you stopped by!