Sunday, December 18, 2011

Moxie Fab World Challenge- Get Inspired Potpourri

Hello-

I picked up a copy of Card Creations Get Inspired magazine a couple weeks ago and I have to say that it is FABULOUS!  I adore the Trigger Tuesday challenges that Cath issues weekly at Moxie Fab World and this magazine is page after page of inspiration triggers and cards designed from beautiful everyday objects like clothing, shoes, home decor, and the list goes on.  I couldn't resist playing along with the Potpourri Challenge and here is my card:


The couch image is a rubon that I picked up from the dollar section of Michaels and I thought it would echo the lines and feel of those darling little chairs in the inspiration image.  The sentiment was stamped in black ink from Papertrey Ink's Chairished stamp set.    I also added a bit of doily to the top of the card to tie in the inspiration photo and finished it off with a bow and straight pin. 

Here is the inspiration photo. 



Thanks for stopping by!! You have until tomorrow at midnight to link up your own take on the inspiration photo.  Hope you get a chance to play along!

Katie

4 comments:

  1. Hey Katie! Thanks for linking this up to the Pot Pourri Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what fun...that's one awesome couch and I like the doily behind it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Katie, As I roamed around Michaels and found these same rub-ons~ I was thinking of this challenge too. I ended up using a different one of the 3 that I bought ~ great minds think alike :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! that couch looks so comfy and is it a rub on? Great card. Love it. Congrats on your win :)

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts mean so much to me. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you stopped by!