Monday, December 19, 2011

Card Creations: Get Inspired in the Kitchen Challenge

Hey all-

I wanted to share a card I created for the Get Inspired in the Kitchen challenge at Moxie Fab World.  Cath challenged us to create a card based on this fun photo.


Here is what I came up with:


Ok- so the colors aren't exactly how I remembered them in my head.... whoopsie! :o)

I pulled out a few sets from Papertrey Ink (Background Basics Retro and Dot Spot) and I tried to echo both the mod pattern on the plates and the medallion burst pattern on the glasses. I tied a ribbon around the card where the two patterns met and stamped a hello sentiment in black ink.  

That's all I have for today.  Tomorrow is a sketchy Tuesday with Skipping Stones and Canvas Corp, so you will want to be sure to come back soon!  Thanks so much for stopping by! 

Katie

5 comments:

  1. this is so fresh and fun, love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow this is so beautiful...love those images you used and beautiful color combo...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh love this take on the CC-Get Inspired challenge. Color combo is perfect too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Katie! Thanks for linking this up to the Get Inspired in the Kitchen Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! Love this "sunny" interpretation! ~Stephanie

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts mean so much to me. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you stopped by!