Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Skipping Stones Design Sketch #108

Good morning!

I hope that you all are having a lovely holiday season!  Just popping in today to share a card I created from Skipping Stones sketch 108 by the lovely and talented Jen Del Muro.


After all the trimmings and trappings of the holidays, I decided to go pretty minimal (flat) with this card, but it's totally mailable thereby I can avoid frustrating those good folks down at the Post Office and thanks to the bright pops of color- it still packs plenty of punch!

Here is this week's sketch:


If it gets your mojo going, upload your version to the SSD blog- you could win free stamps- and there would be no better way to kick off the new year than with new stampy goodness from Skipping Stones Design. :o)

Be sure to check out the other SSD gals for more inspiration.  Thanks for popping by and have a great week!

Katie

6 comments:

  1. I'd love to have that purse, your card is too much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally fun Katie! I love the colors! I hope you had a fabulous Christmas! Happy new Year my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your pieced purse and fun bg paper with the large dots!! What a super fun and cute card!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on being published in CRICUT MAGAZINE, January 2012!!

    Happy New Year!

    Fondly,
    Ellen ♥ CardMonkey
    http://cardmonkey-business.blogspot.com
    E-mail: cardmonkey@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts mean so much to me. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you stopped by!