Friday, September 5, 2014

Hello, You are Fabulous {AE Challenge}

Hello friends!  

Welcome Friday and welcome to another Avery Elle I {heart} U challenge.  This week's challenge is Clean and Simple also known as CAS.  Here's my take:


I recently picked up the Hello stamp set.  It's one of Avery Elle's earlier releases and it's been on my wish list for some time.  I just think the name label is so stinkin' clever.  And where do name labels belong?  On a shirt, of course and in this case, a V-neck!  


I made a card from a white card stock and covered it with a panel of skin tone card stock- in this case, I used Blush Blossom card stock from Stampin' Up.  Next I used the angled die from the Custom Panel Elle-ments die to cut a V in a piece of green card stock.  

I adhered the green card stock to the card.  I stamped the "Hello You are" label with blue ink and "fabulous" with black ink.  I trimmed the label and adhered it to the "shirt."  Finally, I stamped the smiley face included in the Hello set on yellow card stock, punched it out and adhered it to the label.  



Well that's it for me today. Be sure to stop by the AEI{heart}U blog for even more inspiration from the design team and to link up your take on this week's challenge.  I can't wait to see what you create!

Thanks for stopping by!
Katie


4 comments:

  1. great card, clean, simple, funny, beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the inspiration
    upnurse at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cards always make me smile! This is so fun and I love the neon green bright blue combo :)
    I had to delete that comment. I used the wrong your. It was shameful ;)

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts mean so much to me. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you stopped by!