It's blog hop time at Papertrey Ink and this month's challenge is Embroidery Floss.
"For the March Blog Hop we are challenging you to use embroidery floss in a fun and inventive way on your project. This could include stitching, wrapping it around and tying it like ribbon, braiding, accenting tags, embroidered patterns or anything else you can dream up! We look forward to seeing your creations!"
So I had plans for using floss to embroider one of the images from the Bitty Baby Blessings set, but unfortunately, this week has been a little crazy and this project sits unfinished in my craft room. There's always another day!
Instead, I offer you a get well card that I made for a dear friend who is recovering from surgery. I used green embroidery floss like ribbon and wrapped it around the card 3 times before threading a button and tying a sweet little bow.
Supplies (All supplies from Papertrey Ink unless otherwise noted):
- Cardstock: Craft, White
- Patterned Paper: Me and My Big Ideas
- Stamp sets: Turning a New Leaf, Sending You, Background Basics Gingham
- Ink: Dark Chocolate, Melon Berry. Tea Die Duo; Green Moss- Colorbox
- Dies: Mini Envelope, Turning a New Leaf
- Ribbon Roses: Stampin' Up
- Other: Button and Floss (Bazzill Basics Paper)
Hope you enjoy! Cheers!