Today I am so excited to be participating in Avery Elle's blog hop introducing the Spring 2015 new release. My card today features the new Super stamp set and coordinating Super Elle-ments die.
I stamped and die cut the city scape onto Fog and Silver Fox card stock. I layered the die cuts and adhered them to a Sapphire card base from the new Caribbean Collection Folded Notecards. I added a strip of patterned paper from the Harvest Collection Paper Pad to the bottom of the card.
I stamped and die cut the searchlight and sentiment on Daisy card stock and adhered it to the card, tucking it under the rooftop satellite dish.
Blog Hop Prize Alert!!
You can't have a blog hop without an awesome prize and Avery Elle is giving away a $25 Gift Certificate to one random winner. To enter to win just comment on this post. There is no purchase necessary and you must be 18 years of age or older to enter. This giveaway is void where prohibited. You can also do options 2, 3, 4, 5 or all 6 of the following to increase your chances of winning. You have until midnight Sunday, March 1st to enter. The winner will be announced on the Avery Elle Blog on Monday, March 2nd . All products are available for purchase in the Avery Elle store right now.
To enter to win you can do 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 or all 6 of the following to increase your chances:
- Comment on any of the design team's posts and/or on the Avery Elle Blog
- Follow Avery Elle on Twitter and tweet the contest (we are @averyellestamps )
- Follow Avery Elle on Facebook (we are www.facebook.com/AveryElle ) and share us with your friends - make sure they tell us you sent them.
- Follow Avery Elle on Pinterest
- Become an Avery Elle blog follower through email (comment on the Avery Elle blog if you already follow AE)
- Join our Flickr group (comment on the Avery Elle blog if you already belong)
Be sure to check out even more amazing inspiration from the awesome team:
Katie Gehring - you are here
Well that's it for me today! Thanks so much for stopping by and good luck!