Friday, September 19, 2014

Lots of Avery Elle Inspiration

Hello and Happy Friday, 

Just popping in today to share some Avery Elle cards.  

First up is the card I made for the latest AEI{heart}U challenge.  This week, we are following a sketch designed by our talented teamie, Yana Smakula and here's my take: 


My card uses the new Joy to the World and Noel stamp sets plus the fun Circle Tag die. 



Please pop over to the AEI{heart}U blog to check out all the challenge details and check out even more amazing cards from the Design Team.   This is my last DT card for the AEI{heart}U challenge.  We are making way for a new and fabulous group of ladies who will be taking over and providing Avery Elle Challenge inspiration starting October 1. 

I am also on the Avery Elle blog today sharing a card and a tag I created using the Fabulous Florals stamp set.  I LOVE this set- it's so amazing!   


I die cut a piece of Rustic Cream cardstock using the Finished Frames die.   I stamped the sentiment from Noel in red ink and added some florals from the set in blue, green, and red ink.  I then attached the stamped panel to a kraft cardstock base. I have to say, I think the Fabulous Florals set pulls off Christmas quite nicely.


I also created a tag using Fabulous Florals and the Circle Tag die.  This time, I stamped the images around the rim of the tag in shades of red, yellow, purple and green ink.  Once the images were stamped, I added the sentiment in black ink and tied a simple cord to the tag. 

Well that's all for me today!  Thank you so much for stopping by!

Katie

4 comments:

  1. Great projects! I'm especially loving that second stamped card, such a great folk art feel and the stamping is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well you make clever cards yes, but you ALSO make beautiful ones! love this pretty card

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all so pretty!!! Love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw your Fabulous Florals card on the AE blog today and HAD to pop over and tell you throw much I adore your work. Beautiful card, Katie!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts mean so much to me. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you stopped by!