Today's the day where we are celebrating Avery Elle's Summer Release. I'm featuring the Tough Guy stamp set and coordinating die. This set is so much fun and inspired me to make a retro circus strongman card:
I stamped and colored the Tough Guy with Copic Markers and die cut him with the coordinating die. Once he was colored in, I settled upon the anchor as his chest tattoo- how fun is it to customize his tattoos? Seriously- such a cool feature of this set.
To celebrate our Summer 2016 Release Blog Hop, Avery Elle is giving away a $25 Gift Certificate to one random winner. To enter to win just comment on this post. There is no purchase necessary and you must be 18 years of age or older to enter. This giveaway is void where prohibited. You can also do options 2, 3, 4, 5 or all 6 of the following to increase your chances of winning. You have until midnight Sunday, May 29th to enter. The winner will be announced on the Avery Elle Blog on Monday, May 30th . All products are available for purchase in the Avery Elle store right now.
To enter to win you can do 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 or all 6 of the following to increase your chances:
- Comment on any of the design team's posts and/or on the Avery Elle Blog
- Follow us on Twitter and tweet the contest (we are @averyellestamps )
- Follow us on Facebook (we are www.facebook.com/AveryElle ) and share us with your friends - make sure they tell us you sent them.
- Follow us on Pinterest
- Become a blog follower through email (comment on the Avery Elle blog if you already follow us)
- Join our Flickr group (comment on the Avery Elle blog if you already belong)
The party gets started over on the Avery Elle blog, but just in case, the entire hop order is included below:
Well that's is for me today, but happy hopping and good luck! Thanks for stopping by!