Thursday, September 1, 2016

Introducing Trick or Treat, Little Gifts Die and Tiny Pumpkin Face Die {Waffle Flower Crafts}

Hello friends,

Today Waffle Flower Crafts is formally introducing the first stamps and dies of the autumn release, so I am popping in today with some cards to share with you using the new release!

Trick or Treat anyone?  This card features the Little Gifts stamp set and new coordinating die along with the Tiny Pumpkin Face Die.  For the ghost bag, I just flipped the eyes and mouth upside down and all of a sudden the pumpkin face looks quite sinister and spooky!



This card used the new Trick of Treat stamp set and coordinating dies.  I loosely watercolored a fall-looking background before adhering the watercolored pumpkins to the panel. I also used the Tiny Pumpkin Dace Die on this card.  I may be slightly obsessed with this die- it's the cutest!


Finally, my last card today uses the Trick or Treat stamp set and dies.  I sponged Distress Ink onto watercolor paper before spattering it with white ink.  A punched and inked circle serves as the moon illuminating the path of those batty bats.


Well that's all for me today, but be sure to stop by the Waffle Flower blog for all the details and even more ideas and inspiration featuring the upcoming release.  I will be back tomorrow with more Waffle Flower inspiration and ideas to share.

Thanks for stopping by!
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts mean so much to me. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you stopped by!