Friday, August 26, 2016

Ornament Christmas Card {Avery Elle}

Hello friends,

I am on the Avery Elle blog today with a card featuring the Ornamental Elle-ments die. All of the Avery Elle supplies used for this card are linked below.


These Ornamental dies are just beautiful- lovely details without being too fussy.  I die cut them from red card stock and punched out the leaves and dots to allow the white card stock to show through.  I suspended the ornaments with a bit of silver twine and stamped the sentiment included in the Christmas Packages stamp set.  

I mounted the panel to a green note card. As a finishing touch, I added a frame from the Postage Stamp Elle-ments popped up with foam dots.

Supplies:

That's all for me today, but be sure to stop by the Avery Elle blog for more inspiration from the Avery Elle team!  Thanks for stopping by!

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts mean so much to me. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you stopped by!