Sunday, September 4, 2016

Introducing Wild and Free and Holiday Words {Waffle Flower Crafts}

Hello!

So we meet again!  This time, it's to introduce another new stamp set and stand alone die that part of Waffle Flower Craft's upcoming release.  All the products previewed here will be available for purchase on September 8.

First up, Wild and Free.  The main cluster surrounding "Wild and Free" is already done for you, and you can mix it up by adding works and images to customize your card.  I embossed my images with Bronze embossing powder and added a touch of watercolor with my Zig Clean Color Brush markers, but there are stamps that coordinate for the flowers and leaves as well.


Next, Holiday Words dies. I die cut "Happy" and "Thanksgiving" from gold card stock and trimmed a bunch of scraps to the 3/8" height to create the colorblocking.  I think I will have to revisit this design for other holidays as well- it was so simple! 


Well that's all for me today, but be sure to stop by the Waffle Flower blog for even more inspiration from Nina and the rest of the Waffle Flower team.  

Thanks for stopping by!
Katie

1 comment:

Your thoughts mean so much to me. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you stopped by!