Friday, September 30, 2016

Kitschy Christmas Card {Avery Elle}



Hello everyone, 

I am on the Avery Elle blog today with a sweet reindeer card using the Kitsch Christmas stamp set.  I have a complete list of my Avery Elle supplies linked below. 


So, I have a bit of a crafty confession, I have a hard time seeing deers around the holidays and not transforming them into Rudolph, so this poor deer got a red pearl on his nose against a pink and white snowy background.  

I colored the deer with my Zig Clean Color brush markers and die cut him using the coordinating Kitsch Christmas Elle-ments dies.  I stamped the sentiment in raspberry ink onto a snow drift and before adhering the panel to the note card, I sponged the edges of the pink cardstock with white pigment ink.

Supplies: 

Be sure to stop by the Avery Elle blog for even more inspiration from the Avery Elle design team.  Thanks for stopping by!
Katie

2 comments:

  1. Katie, this is adorable! This set is tops on my list for Christmas, and I've pinned your idea for when I get it. So sweet with the pink background!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts mean so much to me. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you stopped by!