Monday, September 5, 2016

Waffle Flower Crafts September Challenge

Hello friends, 

Just popping in today to share some inspiration for the September Waffle Flower Challenge.  Here's this month's inspiration photo: 


The colors and the fun polka dot garland were the inspiration for my card.  I used the 100% Love Stamp Set stamping both the front and back of the Thank You circle to create the row of large dots. Next, I added more detail using the tiny images included in the stamp set.  I love how they look like a confetti border.  Finally some clear droplets add a finishing touch without taking attention away from the awesome colors. 



Supplies

Be sure to check out the September Challenge post for more details and the link to enter your take on this month's challenge. 

Thanks for stopping by!
Katie

1 comment:

Your thoughts mean so much to me. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you stopped by!