Friday, December 28, 2018

Ombre Valentine Peacock {Avery Elle}

Hello friends,

Valentine's Day is just around the corner, and I have a cute card to share with you today featuring Avery Elle's Peacock stamp set and the Tons of Hearts Frame Elle-ments die.


I die cut a white panel of card stock using the Tons of Hearts Frame Elle-ments die.  In the center, I stamped and heat embossed the Peacock and the sentiment with Veramark ink and embossed the images using Avery Elle's fine-detail embossing powder in Rose Gold.


I colored the Peacock in shades of pink and red with Copic markers and adhered the frame panel to an ink-blended piece of card stock.  I love how the background colors peek through the heart openings!

Supplies:

Thanks for stopping by!
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts mean so much to me. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you stopped by!