Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Happy Heart Card {Avery Elle}

Hello friends,

I am on the Avery Elle blog this week with a quick and cute little card to share with you featuring the And Then stamp set.  And Then is a fantastic sentiment set.  It's perfect for your all the loves in your life, from family and significant others to kiddos and special friends.

I adore the "You make my Heart Happy" sentiment and it takes center stage on the Tons of Hearts Frame Elle-ments die.  I stamped the sentiment with Versafine Black Onyx ink and heat embossed it with Avery Elle's clear embossing powder.


I backed the hearts frame die that with a panel of blended Distress Oxide inks (Picked Raspberry, Festive Berries, Spiced Marmalade, and Wilted Violet).  I attached the panel to a white notecard trimmed down to 4.25" square.


Supplies: 


I hope this little card made your heart happy!  It makes my heart happy that you shared part of your day with me!  Thanks for stopping by!

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts mean so much to me. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you stopped by!