I am honored to be helping showcase Paper Smooches March Release while the amazing Alice Wertz is away on vacation.
It's Pep Rally week and we are here today to share a sampling of the NEW Paper Smooches MARCH 2017 release with you! THREE new stamp sets and FIVE new dies will be available to purchase at 8:00pm PT on February 28th. You will find our new products HERE once they go live.
To add extra fun to our blog hop...we are offering up a prize!
The prize - a $25. gift code to choose what you like at the PS online store.
Here are the details:
- FOUR winners will be chosen at RANDOM from any of the design team blogs and the PS Blog to win the $25. prize.
- Just leave a comment on any of the design team blogs listed below or the PS blog for your chance to win! (you do not need to comment on all blogs to qualify but it increases your chances)
- Deadline: You have until midnight PT on Sunday, February 26th to leave a comment.
- Please check the Paper Smooches blog on Monday, February 27th to see if you are one of the FOUR lucky winners.
Here is a handy list and links to the Paper Smooched Design Team participating in today's hop.
Katie Gehring - that's me :)
To increase your chances of winning:
- Tell us that you Facebooked about our blog hop
- Tell us that you Tweeted about our hop
- Tell us that you posted on your blog about our blog hop
(which means that you have up to three extra chances to win on each blog)
My project today features the new Bunny Card Die. I squealed when I saw the design for these card dies that are releasing this month. They are so clever and each set offers so many creative possibilities- you are in for a real treat!
I decided to make a sweet bunny bag by combining the Bunny Card Die with a few other older Paper Smooches dies including:
I measured my gift bag and trimmed a piece of card stock to be the same width as the bag, but much taller to accommodate the bunny ears. I die cut the card stock using the Bunny Card die and then created the bunny's face using the elements included in the set. I did swap out the nose with a heart from the Hearts Die set and the bunny's paws are actually from the Dog Pig Fox Card die also releasing in March.
I further decorated the bunny by adding the egg and bow using the Easter Egg dies. The flowers were made using the Pocket dies and I embellished the centers with yellow enamel dots. The fringe die created grass along the bottom of the bag.
As a finishing touch, I couldn't resist gluing a white puff ball to the back side of the gift bag as the bunny's tail. :) I am looking forward to whipping up a whole brigade of bunny bags to give to my girls and my niece and nephews this Easter. They are truly as much fun to make as to receive!
Well you've got some (bunny) hopping to do, so I won't keep you any longer! Thanks for stopping by and good luck!