Wednesday, March 22, 2017

A Trio of Critter Card Puns {Paper Smooches}

Hello friends, 

I love a good pun, so the Critter Card Puns stamp set from Paper Smooches is right up my alley.  I was able to combine this punny set with some of my favorite products from Paper Smooches March Release- the adorable Animal Card dies. Using this stamp set and dies, I created a trio of punny critter cards. 


There are three Animal die sets available: Bunny, Cat/Dog and Bear/Frog.  I mixed and matched the die sets to create the kitty, puppy and panda cards.




Using the same basic layout and pink card stock to accent the animals helps tie the cards together to work as a set.

Supplies: 


That's all for me today- thanks so much for stopping by!
Katie

3 comments:

Your thoughts mean so much to me. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you stopped by!