Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Deck the Halls with Inky Paws Week {Newton's Nook Designs}


Hello friends!

I am so excited to be a featured guest for Newton's Nook Designs Deck the Halls with Inky Paws week!  I have a card to share with you today feature The Nutcracker Squeak stamp set and Holiday Greetings Die Set



I stamped the adorable mice from The Nutcracker Squeak onto white card stock using a Copic friendly ink and colored the images using Copic Markers.  I adhered the mice to a panel of Ranger Watercolor card stock that I had blended with Festive Berries Distress Oxide and spattered with water and white spray ink. 



I die cut the sentiment words from white glitter card stock and adhered the die cut words to the top center of the card.  I just adore these charming mice getting ready to battle or give a gift to the mouse king!

That's all for me today, but be sure to stop by the Newton's Nook blog for special guest inspiration all this week!  I will be back with Newton's Nook on Friday for a special blog hop that you won't want to miss!

Until then, thanks for stopping by!
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts mean so much to me. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you stopped by!