Friday, January 6, 2017

Hooray! {Avery Elle}

Hello friends!

Happy Friday and Happy New Year!  I am on the Avery Elle blog today with a card featuring the Letter Balloons Elle-ments die.  All of my Avery Elle supplies are listed below.


I love the party trend of using balloons to spell out words.  Seriously, what will people think of next?! These dies can be used to spell out anything you like, so I used them to say "Hooray" for the new year.  


I die cut the letters from gold foil card stock.  The balloon strings were cut from white card stock.  Before adhering the letters to the panel that I cut with the Double Pierced Elle-ments die, I added spatters in gold and black. My last step was to adhere some gold, silver and star shaped sequins to the card.

Supplies: 

Well that's all for me today, but be sure to stop by the Avery Elle blog for even more inspiration from the Avery Elle design team!

Thanks for stopping by!
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts mean so much to me. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you stopped by!