Friday, January 27, 2017

So Blessed to Have a Friend Like You {Avery Elle}

Hello friends, 

I am on the Avery Elle blog today with a card featuring the new Love Birds stamp set and coordinating Elle-ments dies.  All of my Avery Elle supplies are linked below. 


Love Birds doesn't feature just birds.  Also included in the set is this adorable girl and sweet floral frame.  I stamped both onto white card stock and colored them in using Copic Markers. 


I adhered the girl to a card panel that I die cut using the Wonky Stitches Elle-ments die and stamped the sentiment before adhering the floral frame to the card using foam tape. 

Supplies: 

Well that's all for me today, but be sure to stop by the Avery Elle blog for more inspiration from the Design Team! Thanks for stopping by!

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts mean so much to me. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you stopped by!