Friday, January 20, 2017

Sending Hugs {Avery Elle}

Hello friends, 

Happy Fri-YAY!  I hope your week is ending on a good note.  I am on the Avery Elle blog today with a card featuring the Simply Said Hugs stamp set and coordinating Elle-ments die.  All of my Avery Elle supplies are linked below. 


I am challenging myself in this new year to use up more of my paper crafting supplies and that includes- you guessed it- paper scraps.  I turned to my envelope full of partial sheets of Avery Elle patterned paper and ended up finding this strip of the adorable string hearts from the Everyday Collection.  I took cues from that scrap of paper and had it guide my other color choices including the green note card and striped paper and pink and white sentiment.  


Once I figured out where everything was going to go, I stamped the sentiment in black ink just above the layered pieces of patterned paper.  The layered hugs die cut was adhered using bits of foam tape. Easy peasy, I managed to make a small dent in my patterned paper stash, and now I can add another birthday card to my stash!  I never seem to have enough of those. :)

Supplies:


Well that's all for me today, but be sure to stop by the Avery Elle blog for even more inspiration from the Avery Elle design team.  

Thanks for stopping by! 
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts mean so much to me. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you stopped by!