Friday, December 23, 2016

Madly in Love {Avery Elle}

Hello friends,

Happy Friday!  I am on the Avery Elle blog today with a card I made featuring the new Tree Elle-ments die and the Favorite Person stamp set.   All of my Avery Elle supplies are linked below.


The Tree Elle-ments die is so stinking clever.  You can use it to build your own tree and pair it with other dies in the set to customize your tree.  On my card, I used the heart carving and added my hubby and my initials using the Elle's Alpha stamp set. I think this card will be perfect for our anniversary in February.  


Supplies: 

Well that's it for me today!  Be sure to stop by the Avery Elle blog for more inspiration from the Avery Elle Design Team!

Thanks for stopping by!
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts mean so much to me. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you stopped by!