Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Moxie Fab- Stamp It Cards Challenge

Hello friends!

Before I post my card, I just wanted to share Birthday Wishes for my little pumpkin, Paige.  She is seven years old today.  She is a wonderful girl!  She (and her little sister, aka partner in crime) definitely keep me busy, and I am so blessed to be her mama.

Happy Birthday Sweetie!


The other reason for my post today is to share the card I created for the Stamp It Cards Challenge on the Moxie Fab World blog. (Follow the link for more details and to play along.  You have until 7/13 to post your project.)

Well the name of the challenge is Stamp It, so below is a little card I stamped using a cutie set from Amuse Studio. 

Home Tweet Home

I used one of my favorite color combos of gray, yellow, black and white.  It's a relatively clean and simple design with lots of white space and just a touch of scallop, ribbon and flower. 

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a great week!

Katie

Supplies: 
  • Cardstock: White (PTI), Yellow (Stampin' Up), Gray (Bazzill)
  • Stamps: Amuse Studio
  • Ink: Black (Versafine), Yellow (So Saffron- Stampin' Up)
  • Punch: Corner and scallop- EK Success
  • Ribbon: Bazzill 
  • Paper flower: Creative Memories  
  • Bling: The Paper Studio
  • Finished card size is 4.75" square

3 comments:

  1. Hey Katie! Thanks for linking this up to the Stamp It! Cards challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, happy bday to your DD! :) And what a fun card! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this colour combo (I'm going to have to try it). Lovely card!!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts mean so much to me. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you stopped by!