Saturday, July 16, 2011

It's a Good Day and Thank You!

Happy Saturday!

First of all, thank you SO much for all the congrats on the Trigger Target and Beautiful Border wins this week!  Your kind comments are truly appreciated!!  I am so humbled to be among the company of so many amazing paper artists.  I get so much joy and inspiration from this community and I hope through my postings, in some small way, I am returning the favor.

This weekend is crazy!  We are having a ballerina birthday party for our newly minted seven year old later today.  Lots of details go into planning a kid's party, so I am currently somewhere between bone tired and brain dead.

Before I get back to prepping the veggie tray and the white chocolate chex mix, I have a simple card I wanted to share.

It's a Good Day


I thought the sentiment was appropriate for today, because despite all the details and challenges that go into life, it's a good day and a good life for that matter!

Hope you have a beautiful weekend!

Katie

Supplies

  • Cardstock: PTI
  • Stamps: Unity Stamp Company
  • Ink: Stampin Up and Verafine
  • Ribbon: Bazzill Basics
  • Button and Twine: PTI
  • Other: Adhesive Cork- The Board Dudes- purchased at JoAnn's

2 comments:

  1. This is FABULOUS!!! Love your card + Had no idea stamping would come out that well on cork!! Have to give it a try!! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is so cool! :) Love the little tricycle in red on the cork! So cool!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts mean so much to me. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you stopped by!