Friday, March 3, 2017

Pegasus and Pantry Puns {Avery Elle}

Hello friends, 

I wanted to share with you a couple cards featuring stamps and dies from Avery Elle's newest release. All of my Avery Elle supplies are linked below.

First up, a card using the ADORABLE Pegasus Duo stamp set.  I can't even handle the cuteness of this set.  My younger daughter saw this set and proclaimed it hers- LOL!  I guess unicorns are even more spectacular with the addition of wings. 


I created a background by blending Distress Ink and spattered water onto the inked background to lift out some of the color.  Then I added some clouds using the New Picket Fence Elle-ments die. 


I colored the Pegasus images with Copic markers before die cutting them and adhering them to the background.  My final set was to add some sequins and a frame made with the Scalloped Pierced Rectangles Elle-ments die. 

Supplies: 


My next card uses the Punny Pantry stamp set.  I combined several of the puns to create a longer sentiment.


I stamped the images onto a panel of white card stock which I had cut using the Pierced Banner Layers Elle-ments die. After stamping the images, I colored them in using Copic markers.

Supplies: 

Be sure to stop by the Avery Elle blog for even more inspiration from the Avery Elle design team.  Thanks for stopping by!

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts mean so much to me. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you stopped by!