Friday, March 10, 2017

More Furry Friends {Avery Elle}

Hello friends,

Happy Friday! I'm celebrating the start of the weekend with Avery Elle's More Furry Friends and Picket Fences die! A list of links to all my Avery Elle supplies is included below.

First up, this is a retread of a card I shared a couple weeks ago for CardMaker Magazine featuring Baby Wipe ink blending.  What's that?  Check out this post on the CardMaker Magazine blog for more information!


The three playful puppies in the stamp set were stamped, colored with Copic Markers and adhered to the card.  The large sentiment is from the Big Greetings stamp set. 

Now it's the kitties turn to Paw-ty!  This background was created by blending Distress Oxide ink in Broken China on a watercolor panel.  I kept the top and middle of the panel light- trying to capture the feel of high whispy clouds. 


The kitties were stamped and colored with Copic Markers and I adhered a white pom pom to the top of their party harts for a fun touch.

Supplies:


Well that's all for me today, but be sure to stop by the Avery Elle blog for even more inspiration from the Avery Elle design team. 

Thanks for stopping by!
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts mean so much to me. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you stopped by!