Friday, February 12, 2016

A Fairy Happy Birthday {Avery Elle}

Hello lovelies, :)

I am on the Avery Elle blog today with a fairy sweet birthday card- perfect for anyone who believes in magic. 


I stamped and die cut some clouds along with one of the little fairies from the Pixie Dust stamp set.  I colored her using one of my favorite coloring mediums these days, the Kuretake Clean Color Real Brush Zig markers.  I've had these markers for a few months, and we got off to a rough start.  After experimenting with a few different types of paper, I am happy to report that we are finally getting along better.  My favorite paper for these Zig markers is the Strathmore Bristol smooth surface pad. 

I adhered the fairy and clouds to a piece of patterned paper from The Every Day collection pad, stamped the sentiment and attached the panel to a Silver Fox notecard from the Midnight Collection.  As a finishing touch, I added some sequins and a bit of sparkle to the fairy's wings using a Wink of Stella clear glitter brush pen. Additional supplies are listed below. 


So that's all for me today.  I do hope that you can take a minute to stop by the Avery Elle blog for even more inspiration for the Avery Elle Design Team. 

Thanks for stopping by!
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts mean so much to me. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you stopped by!