Friday, February 19, 2016

I Whale Always Love You {Avery Elle}

Hello friends, 

I am on the Avery Elle blog today with a fun shaker card featuring the Whale Hello stamp set and coordinating dies. 

I stamped and die cut the whale and colored him using the Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers.  I also stamped and die cut the tiny hearts and stamped the sentiment onto a flag die (sneaky peak of a die set that will be released next week.) :)  



I set aside these items and created a shaker card using the Burst Ellements die and some pretty blue and aqua sequins.  I watercolored a panel of watercolor cardstock using Distress Ink (Salty Ocean and Blueprint Sketch and used that panel to seal the back of the shaker.  Once the shaker was complete, I adhered the whale, hearts and sentiment flag to the front of the card.

Supplies:



Well that's all for me today, but be sure to stop by the Avery Elle blog from the Avery Elle design team!

Thanks for stopping by!
Katie

3 comments:

Your thoughts mean so much to me. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you stopped by!