Friday, February 5, 2016

Sending you a bear hug {Avery Elle}

Hello friends, 

I am on the Avery Elle blog today with a card featuring the Beary Sweet Wishes stamp set and coordinating dies

I stamped the gummy bears on card stock with VersaMark ink and heat embossed them with clear embossing powder before die cutting them.  I arranged them on a panel of white card stock that I die cut using one of the new dies that will be released later this month. ;)

I stamped the sentiment in gray ink and adhered it to a card base that I covered with a piece of patterned paper from The Everyday Collection paper pad.  My supply list is linked below. 


Supplies:

Well that's all for me today, but be sure to stop by the Avery Elle blog from the Avery Elle design team! 

Thanks for stopping by!
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts mean so much to me. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you stopped by!