Thursday, March 12, 2015

Floral Thinking of You Card {Take 2 Thursday}

Good morning!  

Lindsay and I are back today with another Take 2 Thursday.  This week, we are using the Simon Says Stamps March Card kit called Classic Beauty.  Using the stamp set and some of the card stock included in the kit, I came up with this: 


It's a pretty simple, quick card, but I love the color combination against the white and soft gray card stock. 


By using a combination of light and dark ink tones, I was able to layer stamps without taking the time or trouble to mask them off.  

Be sure to stop by Lindsay's blog to check out her take on this fun kit!  

Thanks for stopping by!
Katie

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous colors and tones in this card!!! Love the flowers - so well done and what a simple sentiment!! Love the thought that you could send this for many occasions!! Thank you for this very great CAS card!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts mean so much to me. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you stopped by!