Friday, March 6, 2015

Celebrate Card {Neat and Tangled}

Hello friends, 

I am so excited to be teaming up with Neat and Tangled this month as their guest designer!  I will be joining the team next week for some of the March release introductions and throughout the remainder of the month with more projects and inspiration. 

My first card for this month is up on the Neat and Tangled blog today.  It features the Just for You stamp set and Gifts for You stamp set. 


I'd love for you to stop over and take a peek!  

Thanks for stopping in! 

Katie

2 comments:

  1. So fun and fabulous, Katie! Congrats on Guesting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowsers!!! Thus card looks delightful and fun! The styling and design look to have been done perfectly! Way to go - love it a lot!!! Great job on the Guest Designer gig over at Neat & Tangled!! You will be really great!?

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts mean so much to me. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you stopped by!