Thursday, November 27, 2014

Nuts About You {Take 2 Thursday}

Hello and Happy Thanksgiving to my US friends!

Today my pal, Lindsay, and I are sharing another rendition of Take 2 Thursday and this week we are playing along with Studio Calico's November card kit.  Here's my take:


Even though acorns are very much a fall icon, I went for a non-traditional color scheme with the black, glass slipper and clean slate ink. 


I added a cluster of leaves, small "Xs" that were included in the October card kit stamp set and small dots at the top of the stamped panel.  I stamped the sentiment in black and adhered one of the wood veneer hearts included in the card kit.  Once the panel was completed, I adhered it to a gray card stock base.  

Here's a look at the November card kit- Walden- just in time for the December kit reveal!  


Be sure to stop by Lindsay's blog today to check out her take using the kit.  I know it will be amazing! 

Edited to add: So Lindsay sent me a note to advise that she is running a bit behind today with her post.  Something about a turkey and not ruining the holiday for her family-LOL! Her post will be a delayed, but you should stop by her blog anyways because it's awesome!   It's up now!  Go see and enjoy! :)

Thanks for stopping by! 
Katie

1 comment:

Your thoughts mean so much to me. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you stopped by!