Friday, November 14, 2014

Peace on Earth Globe Card {Avery Elle}

Hello friends and happy Friday!

I am over on the Avery Elle blog today with a card I made using Avery Elle's Joy to the World stamp set.

On a piece of white card stock, I adhered a green dot strip from the Every Day patterned paper collection.  Next, I stamped the globe stand with gray ink.  On a separate piece of white card stock, I stamped and heat embossed the globe with gold embossing powder.  I die cut the globe using the coordinating Joy to the World Elle-ments dies and adhered it to the stand.  Lastly, I added the garland and berry image to the globe.  

It's a super simple card, but I really love the gold embossed globe- it's so pretty!  

Well, that's all for me today. Be sure to stop over at the Avery Elle blog and see the amazing card that my teamie Karolyn Loncon made for you today as well! 

Thanks for stopping by! 
Katie

3 comments:

  1. This is beautiful, Katie!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Your card is gorgeous, Katie! I didn't notice that the gold embossed globe was die-cut until you mentioned. I thought you masked off the globe stand and heat embossed the globe. I also love you stamped the garland along the globe. Great idea! May

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super impressed with this simple beauty!! You just used all the right colors and made this card shine!! Love the embossed globe and I am super pleased to tell you I am following you now!! Have a great night!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts mean so much to me. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you stopped by!