Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Avery Elle- Suzani

This is my second post today.  To see my Neat and Tangled project, please scroll down or click here.

Hello all!

I am back today as a guest designer with Avery Elle to share a card I made with Suzani and Oh Happy Day.

dsc_0421

I got a little inky with this card and stamped the Suzani medallions in various colors of ink onto cream card stock.  Next, I distressed the panel and inked the edges and attached it to a kraft card stock base.

dsc_0422

I die cut some banners and stamped the sentiment before inking the edges and adhering to the card.  A button tied with twine added a finishing touch.

Well that's all for me today!  Thanks for stopping by!
Katie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts mean so much to me. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you stopped by!