Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Avery Elle- Suzani Season's Greetings

Hello friends,

Do you know what today is?  It is exactly 3 months until Christmas, and if you are anything like me, you have a LOT to do before the big day arrives.  With that in mind for this week's Avery Elle card, I decided to put a little holiday spin on Suzani.


On a rustic cream panel, I stamped the medallions from Suzani in various shades of red and green.  I borrowed the sentiment from Warm Wishes and the sparkles from Merry and Bright


I wanted to keep the card flat, which I think is important if you plan to mail your holiday cards. To add a bit more interest, I inked the edge of the card before debossing it with a canvas texture plate and adhering it to a card base made from kraft cardstock. 

 Today is my last post as Avery Elle's September guest designer.  I have immensely enjoyed this experience working with the Avery Elle team, and I would like to thank Jamie for having me as a guest this month!  If you would like an opportunity to be Avery Elle's guest designer for November, the AEI{heart}U challenge is open until September 29.  Click here for more details!  

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a great Wednesday!
Katie

4 comments:

  1. LOVE how you used the set for a Christmas card, this is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to see how versatile this stamp set is. Awesome card.

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts mean so much to me. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you stopped by!