Friday, December 9, 2016

You are my Fairy Tale {Avery Elle}

Hello everyone!

I can't believe it's already Friday!  Is your December just flying by?  I am on the Avery Elle blog today with a card featuring the new Swans stamp set.  Links to all my Avery Elle supplies are below.


When I saw this stamp set, it reminded me of an old fashioned Tunnel of Love ride that you might see at a vintage amusement park, so I tried to create that look using the Swim Team dies along with the Double Pierced Circle dies.


I colored the couple and heart swag with Copic markers and stamped the sentiment on a banner from the Pierced Banner Elle-ments set.

Supplies:

Well that's all for me, but please be sure to check out the Avery Elle blog for more information from the Avery Elle design team.

Thanks for stopping by!
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts mean so much to me. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you stopped by!