Friday, December 2, 2016

Wood you send Hedgehugs and Kisses? {Avery Elle}

Hello friends, 

I have some Avery Elle inspiration to share with you x2 today!  I have been having so much fun playing with Avery Elle's new winter release.  These darling critter stamp sets are among my favorites.  

First up, I have a card using the new Hedgehugs stamp set.  I combined it with an older Avery Elle stamp set called Sending You.  I love being able to mix in older sets with newer sets- so many additional possibilities! All of my Avery Elle supplies used on each card are linked below. 

I colored the hedghogs with Copic markers and added them to a panel of card stock with I watercolored using distress inks.


Supplies:
New Moon Dye Ink Pad

My second card used the Wood You stamp set.  I combined it with the new Tree Elle-ments die.  The Tree Elle-ments die is so innovative. Here, I have one of the beavers popping out of a log, but there are so many uses for this die.  I know I'll be reaching for it again and again. 



The beavers were colored in using Copic markers and the background was blended using Distress Ink. 

Supplies: 

Well that's it for me today, but be sure to stop by the Avery Elle blog for more inspiration from the Avery Elle team! 

Thanks for stopping by!
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts mean so much to me. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you stopped by!