Sunday, May 31, 2015

Thanks and a Farewell {Paper Smooches SPARKS}

Good morning friends,

It's time for another Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge!  Since this month has 5 Sundays, it's a bonus Anything Goes challenge and here's my card:


This card is all about die-cutting.  I built a background using the Hexalong dies and die cut a pretty thanks from gold cardstock. I adhered the sentiment to a circle to help set it apart a bit from the background.  The Paper Smooches products I used are as follows: 



This post is also my farewell to the Paper Smooches SPARKS team.  I am stepping down due to increasing demands on my time at work and home. This was such a hard decision to make because I just LOVE Paper Smooches and my SPARKS gals.  It's been a true joy serving on the team for the past year and a half, and I am so grateful to Kim and Sav for allowing me the opportunity. I also hope to continue to pop in and play along with challenges as a player as time allows. You can read the official announcement here and meet the new members of the team.  (Welcome Karin and Audrey!  Woot woot!!) 


Ready to play?  Just link up your creation to the Paper Smooches blog by 11:59 Pacific Time on Saturday, June 6th.  The winner of this week's challenge will receive a $30.00 gift certificate to the Paper Smooches store. 

The following SPARKS team members are playing along with this week's challenge: 


Thanks for stopping by!  I can't wait to see what you create! 

Katie

3 comments:

  1. Katie - I am so intrigued by this card and just how coolly it turned out - love the manly feel it has to it and it is just do very chic!! Love following you and will be glad to see whatever you create regardless of whatever team you are on or not on!! YOU are a marvel and Paper Smooches has been very lucky to have you - I am sure you will be missed!! Love visiting your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful card...will miss you at PS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an ammmmmmmmazing card, Katie! I LOVE LOVE LOVE your design with those hexagon die cuts! WOWZA! What a card to end your term with!! LOVE LOVE LOVE it!

    I can't tell you enough how much I've enjoyed working with you! I love love love everything you make--- and I cannot wait until you have time to join in the fun with us again <3 Please keep in touch! LOVE YOU! <3

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts mean so much to me. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you stopped by!