Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Faber Castell Inspiration Week at Waffle Flower Crafts

Hello friends,

So in the past when I have tried my hand at cool, artsy, mixed media techniques, I have achieved decidedly mixed results.  But then Faber-Castell sent the Waffle Flower Crafts team an amazing set of art supplies, so I decided to try, try again and this time with better results.  In fact, this post could be called "that time I tried mixed media techniques and didn't die..."

I am on the Waffle Flower blog today with THREE cards perfect for mixed media beginners, like me.

I do hope you will pop over and see what I have been up to.  And if that's not motivation enough, stop by to enter to win the blog hop prize- a $50.00 gift certificate to the Waffle Flower Store!

Hope to see you there! 

Katie

1 comment:

  1. I LOVED THIS POST OVER AT WAFFLEFLOWER - awesome and so cool and you showed your awesome talents by picking up and using new products - so impressed with you and loved your cards!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts mean so much to me. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you stopped by!