Monday, December 8, 2014

A Christmas Wreath Card from Our Home to Yours {Waffle Flower Crafts}

Hello friends, 

Today, I am sharing a Christmas Wreath card that I made using a couple sets from Waffle Flower Crafts.


It's no secret that I LOVE Waffle Flower's Loved stamp set (see my other cards I made this this amazing set here, here and here) and I pulled it out this weekend to stamp a holiday wreath.
To start, I traced a circle onto a panel of rustic cream card stock and stamps the leafy laurel with Hero Art's Soft Olive ink.  I left a space between each laurel as I knew I wanted to add in some flowers and the bow which I did with WPlus9's Cranberry Crush and Sweet Gelato ink. 


I continued working my way around the wreath stamping the branches and other botanicals with darker shades of green ink (Hero Arts- Forever Green, Field Greens) along with the vibrant cranberry and gelato.  Once I reached the point where I was concerned that I would mess it up if I stamped any more, I added a sentiment from A Homemade Christmas stamp set. I inked the edges of the card stock panel before adhering it to a kraft card base.  



Well that's all for me today!  Thanks so much for stopping by!

Katie

1 comment:

Your thoughts mean so much to me. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you stopped by!